3 May 2007

The longest order ever...







Finally!!!
I ordered these bodies to Keith (aka Kamtec) in december 06, just after launching this blog...
I've read lots of bad comments on forums everywhere about Kamtec's delivery speed, but I was thinking I knew how slow Keith was for making and shipping the replica bodies (I had ordered him several ones in the past), BUT this time, it was REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY SLOW (:-D)...
Keith laughed when I joked I was hoping to get the bodies within 3 months, but I was finally right ;-) and even far from reality (5 months).
I've always believed Keith would take his time but finally deliver the bodies... Nobody believed me on the forums, but, hey! The truth is that Keith always respects his orders... even when the clients have FORGOTTEN they actually ordered him anything... :-D

5 comments:

Cyril said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyril said...

That's definitely the longest order ever. Last time, I got my Javelin wings in little more than a month
But Ryo, have you craqued?
Now you definitely got to start spraying some colors ;-)

optimaforever said...

Indeed, now I need some time to paint. I have a lot of paint schemes in my head, and some already tested on pics with photoshop... :-D

Franco said...

I ordered a Turbo Optima Mid SP body from him and he never shipped it. When I gave him NFB on ebay he sent me 2 body's 1 wing and no bottom. I'm not impressed. Please someone else make bodies.

Franco

optimaforever said...

Anthony Howard from AU is making replica bodies as well...