3 Aug 2009

Tribute to Marwan 3: LWB Optima Mids Duo

Here's my 3rd tribute to Marwan's repro work.
The Turbo Optima Mid Special (without the bulb) and the Optima Mid Custom, the two racy Long Wheel Base Mids. These are my preferred LWB bodies.

The wheels are Option House Chrome, tires are square block Hard type for the T Mid Sp and classic OT-66 style pin spike for the Mid Custom. The T Mid Sp has Pargu2000's aluminium wheels, and they're superb!


The T Mid Sp has my custom made Carbon shock stays.

Many thanks to Marwan, who provided the bodies and the decals.

8 comments:

Cyril said...

Nice pair you have here :-)

Strider said...

Like what i see.
Must order som repo bodies fore mine cars to :-p

Alcyon said...

hi there my friend, i have just created my own blogspot for the optima mid for my project car.
http://superturbooptimamidspecialzx-5.blogspot.com/
if you would like to feature it on your blog, i would like that.

Alcyon said...

Ryo, i wonder if you heard from Pargu2000 recently. he is not listing anyhting on ebay now and i wonder if he is ok or not ?

optimaforever said...

I guess he's busy setting up his own business outside ebay now... :D

Minsu Cho said...

open my web site
www.pargustore.com

Minsu Cho said...

open my web site
www.pargustore.com

Minsu Cho said...

open my web site
www.pargustore.com