14 May 2011

Marwan's OT-66 repros are there!




Here we are!
As I suggested a few months ago, after the optima's OT-30, someone finally has tackled
the challenge of reproducing the famous OT-66 tires. You probably were looking for this final achievement for the beloved Turbo Optima or Optima Mid shelfqueens (not to mention Ultimas), but finally the wait is over!
Kuwait's Marwan AlNusif did it again. I don't know if the quality is up to the original but I guess Marwan did not cut the angles to improve his knowhow after the OT-30 episode... Hey, Marwan, would you mind sending me a pair of OT-66 to let me tell optimaniacs about the quality of these? :D
You're a god, mate!!! Full respect.

5 comments:

JoeRidduchi said...

How can I purchase these repro tires?

JoeRidduchi said...

how can I purchase these?

JoeRidduchi said...

how can I purchase these?

optimaforever said...

Ask Marwan on ebay or Tamiyaclub. ;-)

ben almeer said...

Korea's Pargu is very active in the vintage kyosho field and it's always a pleasure to stumble upon a new item of his on ebay. This time it's the red shock collar for Optima, you know, the one that breaks easily when you overscrew it
Regard's,
Ben Almeer,
Click Here